Bennett Journal of Legal Studies (BJLS) is an annual journal proposed to be published by the School of Law, Bennett University, Greater Noida.
The journal seeks to serve as an inter-disciplinary forum for examining socio-legal issues from contemporary perspectives. It aims to cater to the emergent need of widening the platform for scholars, professionals, academicians and the like and enable them to share both knowledge and scholarship of new and innovative ideas in legal and allied disciplines.
BJLS is inviting scholarly contributions for its first Volume. The Theme of the Bennett Journal of Legal Studies – Volume – I is Changing Dynamics in Constitutional Interpretation.
- All submissions to be made online to [email protected]
- Last date for receiving contribution is December 31st, 2018.
For any further clarifications please contact
- Ms. Anita Singh: 0120-7199323 (Ext:9369) / +91-7032861152
- Mr. Madhav Mallya: +91-8828651016
- Dr. Suvir Kapur: +91- 8948304010
Click here for notification and here for editorial policy.