The Students’ Union, Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi invites submissions for the inaugural issue of CLC Student Law Review. The student edited and peer reviewed publication is solely dedicated to submissions from students.
The keynote address by noted composer and lyricist Javed Akthar will be followed by an overview to the amendments by Prof. N. S. Gopalakrishnan and history of the amendments by the Registrar of Copyrights, Mr. G. R. Raghavender.
1. Setting Up of Aviation Security Force Need to promote higher education in Civil Aviation
2. Need for disabled friendly law and policy In Civil Aviation
3. Need for Ombudsmen in Civil Aviation
4. Competition Law and Civil Aviation
National Law School of India University, Bangalore, in association with Tax India Online (TIOL), is organizing the inaugural edition of the NLS-TIOL Taxation Law Moot Court Competition . The competition is scheduled to be organized from 4th to 6th January 2013, in Bangalore.
Each team must register itself by sending a duly filled Registration Form along with the required crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “BISHOP COTTON WOMEN’S CHIRSTIAN LAW COLLEGE, BANGALORE”, both of which shall reach the Administrator by the 31st of December, 2012 via Registered Post.
1. Law as a career option in India
2. How to prepare smart for CLAT
3. A section-by-section preparation strategy for CLAT
4. Enjoying the journey towards CLAT
5. An off-beat strategy: taking multiple breaks during those 2 hours of CLAT
6. How to read for CLAT
1. Industrialisation, Urbanisation and Land Acquisition Reforms
2. Patent v. Patient: Making Medicines Affordable in the Developing World
3. Bail or Jail: Unfettered Court Discretion
4. Reservation in Promotion in Government Jobs: Contemporary Concern
5. Industrialisation and Environmental Protection: Redefining Corporate Social Responsibility.
6. Socio-economic Goals and Philosophy of the Constitution: A Review of Success and Failures
Name of the Moot: 12th Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2013
Dates: 1st-3rd March, 2012
Subject of the moot problem: Intellectual Property Rights and Civil Procedure
Last Date for Registration: 20th December
The Entertainment Law Society, an initiative by the students of Karnataka State Law University, is delighted to invite papers for presentation in the 1st International Symposium on Law and Business of Entertainmentto be held on 6-7 December 2012 at KSLU, Hubli.
It gives us great pleasure in informing you that the Gujarat National Law University, Gujarat (India) www.gnlu.ac.in is organizing the Global Maritime Annual Conference (GMAC) on 9th and 10th January, 2013 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India with special themes on Ocean Resources, Maritime Transportation and Insurance.
International Policy Analysis Network, Asia‘s first youth-led public policy think tank has initiated an Annual Working Paper Series in association with School of Agriculture Law and Economics (SALE), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, India from the year 2012. The Research Theme for 2012 edition of this series is “FDI in Multi-Brand
Full time positions:
1. Programme Coordinator – Artist Rights and Music Education
2. Coordinator – Feminist Leadership and Advocacy
3. Advocacy Coordinator – Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
4. Peer Education Coordinator – Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
5. Communications Coordinator
Human Dignity International is pleased to announce ESCRITO ’12- 1st Prof. (Dr.) S.R.S. Bedi Memorial Essay Writing Competition on Public International Law. The principle aim of organizing this event is to generate interest in concept of Human Dignity in the legal circle and create a resource base at the same time.