Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA is organizing Legal Quiz Competition. 2019 as part of Sixth Edition of its Annual National Youth Festival, “SymFiesta’19 – KINGDOM OF NOSTALGIA”, from February 15-17, 2019.
About the Quiz
Put your awareness and quizzing skills to the ultimate test and battle it out with some of the best in the circuit in this edition of Legal Quiz. The aim of Legal Quiz Competition, 2019 is to promote appreciation and analysis of current legal developments. It will test memory, reasoning as well as analytical skills of the participants. The quiz will comprise of four rounds – Prelims I, Prelims II, Semi-finals and Finals. All the rounds will be held on campus from 16thto 17thof February, 2019.
Outstation teams are required to contact Hospitality Administrator for Symfiesta’19: Mr. Vaibhav Jeswani (+91-7737370240)
General Rules and Regulations
- A team can consist of a maximum of 2 members.
- There will be 2 preliminary rounds, followed by semi-final and then the finals.
- Top 8 teams from the prelims will qualify to the semi-finals.
- Top 4 teams will qualify to the finals.
- Only 2 teams from an institution are allowed.
- Registration for the event will be separate and the registration fee per team is Rs 400.
- Participants must produce a valid ID card during registration.
- The rules of the quiz and its format for each round will be explained by the quiz master on the day of the event, prior to the round.
- All decisions of the quiz master shall be final and binding.
- Cross-teams, i.e. participants belonging to different colleges are not allowed to team up for the competition.
Come to tease your brain and win attractive cash prizes.
Date: 16th-17th February, 2019
Time: 8:30 am
Venue: Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA
Registrations are now open for SymFiesta’19!
Click here to register.
For any further queries, please contact:
- Tanya Mittal: +91 9557535468
- Aman Shankar: +91 9971100475
- Utkarsh Tyagi: +91 8811085678
For more information and rule book, visit this site.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.